7.22.2011

Change.

I'm not sure if I like this blog anymore. I have had it for so long and I hardly ever post anything. Mainly because I suck at writing and blogger is too difficult when it comes to posting pictures. I do have a lot going on in my life and a lot I want to share, its just a pain in the butt to get it all together onto this blog. I'm going to try to keep this one going but I'll most likely make a new one.

Well, while I'm here I might as well document my day. Today is my day off. I'm going with my roommate to the new Target that just opened up in SLO! So excited! Then I will spend the rest of my day lying in bed reading my 5lb LOTR book. Yeah, you heard me. Also, one of my current aspirations in life is to get my etsy store back up and running. I have a to-do list that includes taking pictures of dresses that are currently in my closet and going to thrift stores and spending $20 on whatever I can find. This will be hard because I will probably end up finding stuff that I want to keep for myself. I have no self-control when it comes to clothes, especially cheap vintage.

I just stumbled upon some pictures of an amazing vintage clothing store in LA called TLO, which stands for The Loved One. So adorable. One of my many dreams is to own a shop like this one day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you find me when you make the new one. :)